Photography, Sculptures and things in between...

I work in the media of photography and sculptures, but I don't call myself exclusively a photographer or sculptor. By fusing those two expressions directly or indirectly I make art that exists in between them. You will see samples of my work below, and I will keep updating this blog whenever I have a chance, uploading images of my work as well as of others I find interesting.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free Kirigami Turkey!


My publisher Lark Books uploaded a kirigami Turkey I recently designed for Thanksgiving along with my interview on their craft website. Here is the link. You can download the template of my turkey for free, color it any way you like and make your own unique bird to decorate your dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment